The World Ends With Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Ends With Us

Founded on the GameFAQs message boards

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers*

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite Captain?

Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap6%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap6%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap11%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap11%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap0%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap17%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_lcap0%Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Mack

So Yhwach isn't even Yhwach. Who'da guessed it?

Oh I know who. This one dude on the OneManga boards. He theorized this months ago because the Buckbeard is a kind of flower--a German kind of flower that's an imitation of a real Japanese flower. So huh....damn you Kubo and your cryptic foreshadowing based on random English nobody even knows!

So I'm guessing the real Yhwach is gonna come out of nowhere and nab Yama's Bankai since he already explained all of its powers (supposedly).

And somebody else is theorizing that all the Stern Ritter members here are just shadows of the real members. Like how they teleport via shadows and junk. Which is why none of them have really used Vollsterndich yet, or done anything that impressive (despite killing off thousands of people, anyway).
So if they are just shadows, that will be some MASSIVE trolling on Kubo's part. XD

Either way, hopefully we see Ichigo getting freed sometime soon. >_<

And poll lacks Tosen because...eh.

2Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

None.

3Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Mack

New rule: Anybody who posts has to vote!

4Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

I did vote.

5Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Mack

:D

6Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 pm

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

I voted None.

7Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Mack

I hate you.

8Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
Knight of Void
Knight of Void

WHERE'S THE OPTION FOR KARKAT, FUCKASS

9Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Mack

Everybody, stop trolling my thread. <___<

10Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:17 pm

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

I hate you.
<3<

11Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:26 pm

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

Or is that platonic hate?

12Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Mack

Chapter 510. Head Captain's gunna die.

And yes, I knew Aizen was one of the War Potentials! My theory was flawless.

13Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:39 am

Mack

Chapter 511. Head-Captain did die.

And he isn't one of the War Potentials. Still flawless.

14Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:01 am

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

It's not flawless if it was partially incorrect, Slm.

15Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Mack

It's not partially incorrect, though. And that's what's great.

16Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:09 pm

baseball7000

baseball7000
Moderator Prime
Moderator Prime

Except it was. Because he isn't one of the potentials.

17Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:49 am

Mack

Which is exactly what I hypothesized. Razz

18Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Mack

BOOM!

And Ichigo is a Quincy.

Totally called that, too, just because TrollKubo is TrollKubo. XD

19Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
Knight of Void
Knight of Void

Ichigio is a Quincy what. I don't even read Bleach and I don't even.

20Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Mack

I don't know how to quote people here but...

Ichigo used Blut Vene in this chapter, which is the Quincy defense technique that was introduced this arc.

So he's at least got SOME Quincy in him. Somehow. XD

21Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
Knight of Void
Knight of Void

Code:
[quote]I don't know how to quote people here but...[/quote]
Which becomes
I don't know how to quote people here but...

Or if you wanna get fancy
Code:
[quote="slmcknett"]I don't know how to quote people here but...[/quote]
Which comes out as
slmcknett wrote:I don't know how to quote people here but...

You'll have to excuse the shitty quote tags, though. :u

Anyway, is there anything Ichigo ISN'T by this point? What's next, he's also a vampire or something? >->

Last edited by Akanesasusora on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Mack

You'll have to excuse the shitty quote tags, though. :u
I see...

And I dunno. Ichigo's been a Soul Reaper, a Hollow, a Visored, a Fullbringer, and a Quincy now.

All that' left is Arrancar, unless you count his Super-Hollow Form he used against Ulquiorra as a Resurreccion. In which case, he's an Arrancar, too.

23Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
Knight of Void
Knight of Void

All that' left is Arrancar, unless you count his Super-Hollow Form he used against Ulquiorra as a Resurreccion. In which case, he's an Arrancar, too.

Fantastic. Is there anything else he could be? >_>

24Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

Mack

Well, he was also a Transcendental. But that's just a fanmade term for when he and Aizen became the strongest beings in existence for no reason. <_<

Oh, and he was also a human. Once upon a time...

So, no. I don't think--wait, he can also be whatever the hell Orihime is. Neutral

25Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Empty Re: Slm's Bleach Topic! *spoilers* Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 am

Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
Knight of Void
Knight of Void

So, no. I don't think--wait, he can also be whatever the hell Orihime is. Neutral

And...what would that be? ._o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum