The World Ends With Us

Founded on the GameFAQs message boards

You are not connected. Please login or register

THis is what happens when I zone out

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THis is what happens when I zone out on Thu May 01, 2014 7:29 pm

lulzace

"You deserve the kind of love you would give someone else."

It's hard living in a society where failure is looked down upon, insecurities are only made worse by the same media which brings the issue to light, trusting in someone else feels impossible because everyone seems so focused on the self, and on top of that believing in your own worth is just as hard if not more difficult.

So you take a chance:

Attempt to love someone for who they are; it may not be reciprocated, you may not be able to fully devote yourself to someone else, or it may fall through for any other reason. Sometimes you drift to being friends, others you cease speaking even if you still care deeply for that person.

But through this process the fear of failure instilled in you by society gets reinforced as repetition of mathematical formulas reinforces them into your mind, carves them into your psyche.

Your willingness to take the time to get to know someone on a deeper level takes a sharp dive. As does your belief that it's worth the effort, the trial and error. You say you'll never care again, that you won't make the same mistakes...

Yet you still do.

You still get attached. You still care about others more than you do yourself. And you still take chances.

So do Know that:

Nothing is wrong with failing as long as you learn from it:

Likewise nothing is wrong with having insecurities. Being aware of what our insecurities are and how they affect us allow us to make better decisions.

Struggling and falling is all part of the process of life:

Regardless of what the particular subject matter is. All we need to worry about is how hard we can fall and if we can get back up after it. As long as you get back up you aren't fighting a losing battle.
I don't really know where this is coming from.

It's 3am and I'm just thinkin' 'bout life.

More of a note to myself than anything but if it helps ya', more power to ya'.

G'night.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum