The World Ends With Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Ends With Us

Founded on the GameFAQs message boards

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position

2 posters

Whatever gets the highest amount of votes gets priority.

Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_lcap0%Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_lcap25%Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_lcap75%Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_lcap0%Vote or I'll summon Blue Eyes Blonde Cheerleader in Attack Position Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lulzace

Whatever gets the highest amount of votes gets priority.

And priority is pretty much what we watch first/the most of on the days we can. Other wise we'll assess the priority of days by who is usually on on whichever day and the show will match priority with the day.

Matt

Matt
Admin

I can't watch anything. I have to go to mcdonalds to do anything online.

https://twewu.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum