The World Ends With Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World Ends With Us

Founded on the GameFAQs message boards

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ace Attorney topic.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ace Attorney topic. Empty The Ace Attorney topic. Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Scaler24

Hello, guys! I discovered a few days ago that Kingdom Derp was down, so I started to ask around and discovered this place. Good to know the group is not dead Laughing

Anyway, since I didn't think a presentation topic was very classy, I guess a topic for the fans of my favorite series would suffice.

Ace Attorney currently has 6 games on different consoles and has two more upcoming games. If you are interested on getting into the series, then I'll be more than happy to answer any question.

What is your favorite game in the series? What about your favorite characters? Do you have any image, remix or video you want to share? Post them here!

We can also talk about any information we get about Ace Attorney 5 and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (this one is coming out on Japan in 3 days).

Anyway, that's all. It's good to be here afro

2The Ace Attorney topic. Empty Re: The Ace Attorney topic. Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Matt

Matt
Admin

I played Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law on my Wii. It was made by Capcom, an Ace Attorney game with a different skin and like almost no real logic. But I enjoyed it. I'll get into the series eventually.

https://twewu.forumotion.com

3The Ace Attorney topic. Empty Re: The Ace Attorney topic. Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
Knight of Void
Knight of Void

I've played a bit of the first one. I'm in the middle second case, IIRC. I've enjoyed the game up till then, I've just been too distracted by other things to sit down and play it. <_>

4The Ace Attorney topic. Empty Re: The Ace Attorney topic. Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Cbsilence

Cbsilence

I LOVE the Ace Attorney series, personally. There's so much about the story and the characters that I love. They have a certain charm to them that most other characters don't have, and I really like that about them.

As far as my favorite character, I really like Edgeworth. His game was a nice deviation from the main series, but it still retained the charm of the other games.

Favorite case is a really close tie between the final case of JFA and T&T. They really got you very involved in each of those cases, and they were so intense.

I'm unfamiliar with the storyline of AAI:2, but I've completed the rest of the games that came out in America. I'd actually like to know what the story of the Layton vs. Wright game is, if you have any info on that Scaler. o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum